Monday, September 21, 2009

Sticks and Stones--Part 2: They're at it again!

I'm noticing a pattern. If you've read my posts from last month, you can see that I had pointed out a bad habit of the new administration and their affiliated political party: name calling. As childish as it may sound, the Democrat party has been using this tactic for decades and the latest president is proving to be no better. With support for Socialized Medicine dropping (along with Obama's approval numbers), the Dems bring out an old friend, Jimmy Carter, to dish out some hate and throw down the race card (by the way, isn't it ironic that the Old Jimmy Carter has been called out to save the New Jimmy Carter?). Now, once again, if you have any disagreements with Dr. Obama's plans, you are fueled by racism against our first black president (or should I say half-black president? Then I can only be considered half-racist. Ha). I had disagreements with the Bush administration; does that make me racist against the white race? No, no. According the democrats at that time, I was a patriot!

No comments:

Post a Comment